It is with great pleasure that we lead you around our beautiful and lively city again.
Because the corona virus has not completely faded away yet, there are a few practical rules we have to follow.
We base ourselves on the regulations of Flanders Tourism.
- A single guide is allowed to show a maximum of 24 participants over the age of 12.
- Guided tours may only take place outside. You are not allowed to visit any buildings in a group.
- During the tour you may not touch any objects (including door handles, etc.).
- The rules for social distancing (1.5 meters distance) must also be respected during guided tours.
During the tour, our guides themselves also observe a number of rules.
- they carry disinfectant and paper handkerchiefs with which participants can also disinfect their hands.
- they make sure that the group respects all the rules. If this is not the case, the guide may stop the tour.
- they will make sure thatparticipants can always stand at a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
During the tour we cannot let you taste anything or pass on photos or other material.
The group and the guide are jointly responsible for ensuring that everyone adheres to these agreements.
In this way we can guarantee an enjoyable and safe tour for everyone.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to Leuven soon.